Friday, July 29, 2005

Final Pictures!

Although they have not yet been uploaded, my pictures should be available for viewing at http://community.webshots.com/user/mistaajg within the next three or four days. This is the second and final batch, and I actually think they're much better than the first. They include pictures from Tiger Leaping Gorge, Emei Shan, and The Three Gorges. On a sad note, due to an astonishingly fast change from low tide to high tide, there was a small casualty during one of my days of surfing in Taiwan. Although I was able to retrieve my camera, it currently does not work. Fortunately, all of my China pictures had been transfered to my IPOD; I don't know if my Taiwan pictures, which had not been transferred, will be retrievable. To any of my loyal readers who may possess an extra camera (preferably top-of-the-line and digital), let it be known that your name will be immortalized in my blog if you donate your camera to me. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home