Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to my "Adventures in China & Taiwan" blog! For my grandparents - actually, for my parents, as well - and those of you who aren't too computer savvy . . . "blog" is short for "web-log." It's a relatively new innovation that is having profound impacts on politics, the media, and all forms of communication. While this is my first experience with writing a blog, I hope it will prove to be an effective means of documenting my upcoming trip to China and Taiwan. My current plan is to try to update my blog about once a week during the trip. I can't promise that I will write anything exceptionally interesting, but if you're curious about what I'm up to or - more likely - worried about my well-being . . . I invite you to log in and experience the adventure vicariously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home